The abstract submission deadline is over
- All abstract must be submitted by May 8th, 2018.
- All abstracts submitted online will be reviewed by the Scientific Programme Committee.
- Abstracts should be submitted via the on-line submission system only; abstracts submitted by fax or email will not be reviewed.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- To correct an abstract that has already been submitted or to submit another abstract, please use the log-in and password which you received when you submitted your original abstract. This will enable you to access the previously submitted abstract/s or to submit an additional abstract/s.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract.
- After your abstract submittal you will be sent an automatic e-mail confirming your successful submission. If you do not receive this confirmation e-mail, please contact the Symposium Secretariat at : email@example.com
- Presentation type:
- Abstract title: Each word should begin with a capital letter with the exception of transition words
- Abstract body: The Abstract body should be no longer than 250 words in total
- Abstract structure:
Please structure your abstract using the following headings:
Only accepted abstracts of fully registered and paid presenters will be included in the final scientific program.
Presenters are requested to settle their registration payment by Sunday, July 15, 2018.