Bids to Host The 11th International Symposium on Objective Measures
in Auditory Implants (OMAI) in 2020.
Please submit your application by email to the Secretary of OMAI by August 1st, 2018 (firstname.lastname@example.org) .
A decision on the successful bid will be determined by the OMAI Advisory Board and announced at the 2018 OMAI Conference in Tel Aviv.
Your application should include the following information which will be taken into consideration when selecting the future conference location:
1. Your involvement and expertise implementing and researching objective measures in auditory implants
2. Staff on the organizing committee and their qualifications
3. Availability of suitable conference venue, social facilities, and hotel options
4. Geographical advantages of the proposed location
5. Financial viability with respect to funding support, registration fees and accommodation costs